– Added the all new MP5-SD, available for testing Offline and in Official Casual and Deathmatch servers. It can be equipped in your MP7 loadout slot.
– Lobbies advertised to nearby players and Steam Groups members will now expire after 5 minutes of the lobby leader’s inactivity.
– Added a way to start advertising single-user lobbies to nearby players and Steam Groups members from the permissions dialog.
– Fixed a bug causing some players, especially on DSL connections, to experience high packet loss due to packets being delivered out of order.
– Enabled Panorama UI on Windows XP and Windows Vista game clients.
– Enabled lobby chat when accept match popup is active.
– Fixed various multi-line messages clipping last line of text.
– Fixed unresponsive keyboard after typing and pressing ‘send’ in the chat panel.
– Allow sending a Steam message to recent teammates using new Steam chat.
– Spectator HUD elements now respect the cl_drawhud setting.
– Fixed reconnect button when it appears over lobby chat.
– Fixed MP7 walk up animation.
– Game state integration includes a field „round_totaldmg” to track total damage the player dealt.
– Various scoreboard bug fixes for different game modes.
– Various stability improvements and fixes.
– Fixed mapoverview icon scaling
– Added normal maps to Desert Eagle | Code Red and P90 | Traction
– Improved reliability of downloading Overwatch evidence in Perfect World CS:GO game client.
– This update includes a change to „csgo.exe” which, while signed with Valve digital certificate, may still trigger warnings in certain anti-virus packages and require users to manually change their AV software settings to update correctly.