[ OPERATION BROKEN FANG ]
– Adjusted first person arm models for Operation Broken Fang agents.
– Adjusted end of match animations for Operation Broken Fang master agents.
– Fixed a bug that could allow extra stars to be earned from missions. Going forward players will be correctly limited to receiving the total number of stars available from all unlocked cards.
– Kick player vote is now disabled in Broken Fang Premier pick/ban arenas.
– Fixed kill distance in missions UI to be correctly rounded for display.
[ MISC ]
– Added 2021 Service Medal to be awarded for outstanding service and achievement starting from January 1, 2021 GMT.
– Donate weapons to teammates in need! Hold the buy menu donation key (CTRL by default) when purchasing a weapon to donate to teammates without dropping your primary weapon. You can change the „Buy Menu Donation Key” in settings.
– Game settings now have a search box to quickly find and jump to any setting or key binding.
– Zeus restrictions in Casual, Wingman, and Competitive modes are now the same as all other weapons.
– Adjusted Retakes clip areas in Inferno, Mirage, Nuke, Train, and Vertigo
[ MAPS ]
– Repacked radar
– Fixed a pixelwalk outside on the glass.
– Fixed a pixelwalk on the Elysion sign on A site
– Fixed a pixelwalk on the umbrellas outside.
– Fixed the pixelwalks on the doorframes
– Players were able to jump on top of the A sign on A site
– Player were able to jump on top of the small palm plant
– Players were able to 2 man boost outside and see into the site from an unfair position
– Players were able to run boost on the windows railing on A site
– The ladder outside has been removed
– Reduced the foilage outside, players were able to hide
– Waterfalls have been deleted from the white walls. Caused the smoke to become see through.
– Reduced props that draw for people on very low and low settings to hopefully help FPS levels across the map. (Thanks Shavitish)
– Reduced CT spawn Cover to make it easier to clear
– Improved model shuttle collsions to make walking over nicer
– Reduced non-designed headpeaks across map (Thanks CF-166)
– Fixed car fade in CT spawn (Thanks Sylikoira)
– Fixed a few boost exploits
– Updated to radar to a more simple single layer one
– Reduced foliage over key angle (Near moonroom/CT spawn)
– Fixed a number of grammar and spelling mistakes (Thanks Dogman15 + Marisakiri)
– Widened A main entrance
– Simplified A connector area
– Got rid of the deep corner below the windows on A
– Got rid of the wall near the pillar at Waterfalls A site and reduced some corners to hide in as a CT
– Some other minor things 3kliksphillip will probably find out