– Fixed a rare case where coach camera could remain in free roaming mode.
– Fixed net_dumpeventstats command to be cheat-protected.
– Improved performance
– New radar
– Raised the bottom of the water for better readability of players behind boats
– Fixed invisible water splashes
– Ambience sounds is quieter
– To make mid more attractive and balanced we have added a new path from mid up to heaven
– Heaven has now some more space towards the new path for better angles
– Closed gaps in wood fence at A-long (T side)
– Closed a sightline from CT-spawn to A-long
-Improved performance in all areas of the map
-Tweaked and improved clipping
-Adjusted environment lighting to give a better visual contrast
-Removed foliage on A Site wall
-Added multiple bomb reset triggers around A Site, B Site and Dock
-Extended Dock and Moved T Spawn back slightly to give CTs more setup time
-Adjusted cover around the map
-Tweaked wall at A Site for cleaner angles and made it easier to jump onto
-Made wallbangs through the door on B Site do less damage
-Lowered part of the wall on A Site
-Modified rock formation at upper T to A into a brick wall to improve visibility and grenade potential
-Fixed various lighting and texturing issues
-Subtle visual enhancements
-Fixed door stuck bug
-Fixed molotov exploit at Dark Spot Mid
-Updated .nav mesh
-Restored functionality to soundscapes
– End of match scoreboard will now display which players were playing as a party when skill groups are revealed.
– Average wait times for finding matches on official game servers are now region-specific.
– Rcon connection from client will now get established asynchronously.
– Rcon address cannot be changed while connected to a dedicated server.
– Added a setting „rcon_connected_clients_allow” to disallow clients from connecting to other dedicated servers via rcon.
– Several stability improvements.
[ FRACTURE CASE ]
– Introducing the Fracture Case, featuring designs from over 17 community artists-designed weapon finishes, and the Shattered Web Knives as rare special items.
[ MISC ]
– Updated main menu movie for Mutiny.
– Fixed several exploits related to VPK tampering.
– The -untrusted launch option is no longer supported
[ NETWORKING ]
– Multiple improvements to SDR networking protocol:
— Improved SDR routing selection logic
— Fixed SDR networking sessions to not be reused after expiration
— Improved stability
[ MAPS ]
– Fixed some clipping, z fighting, invisible surface bugs
– Fixed being able to spot enemies through wall near bridge. (thanks Chaelin!)
– Removed palm tree shadow at bridge
– Fixed wallbang at B main route
– Fixed weapons falling through stairs and other parts of the floor.
– Re-added the grenade windows to B.
– New skin for double door at middle.
– Various minor fixes.
– Significant improvement in performance in all areas of the map (Thanks Joaokaka1998 for testing!)
– Adjusted fade distances to improve performance
– Added more hint/skip brushes to separate certain visleaves
– Added ivy models to prop combine to increase performance when multiple are rendered at once
– Lowered part of the wall on A Site
– Modified rock formation at upper T to A into a brick wall to improve visibility and grenade potential
– Added cover at mid to B connector
– Removed cover at exit of mid to A connector
– Removed cover at Side Path near the back of A Site
– Adjusted position of cover at Catwalk
– Adjusted position of cover at T to A Lower
– Raised height of ceiling clipping around A Site & CT to A, allowing players to get on top of the wall on A Site
– Raised height of ceiling clipping around CT entrance to B
– Adjusted deathmatch spawn position near A Site
– Adjusted environment lighting to give a better visual contrast
– Fixed flickering of multiple bush props across the map
– Removed shadows for some foliage models, such as those seen at The Squid building
– Fixed missing textures on various displacements around the map
– Fixed various floating models around the map (windows, lamps, etc.)
– Improved clipping of wooden pillars at Dock
– Tweaked clipping around rock at T to A Upper
– Fixed numerous bomb stuck spots (thanks Joaokaka1998!)
– Bomb now teleports back to dry land if player drops it while stood on the small boat
– Added multiple bomb reset triggers around A Site, B Site and Dock
– Fixed incorrectly rotated tarp model at Dock
– Removed foliage on A Site wall
– Modified treasure map in T spawn ship to have a more accurate name applied to it
– Updated overview
– Swamp has now great FPS
– Replaced water material
– Made it brighter in some areas
– Updated radar
– Fixed some more clipping
– Closed the corner near the old saw blades by the backroom
– Made recess in wall at T-entrance
– Made brighter background in corner near T-entrance
– Closed a gap where a weapon could fall in between
– Fixed a performance regression during POV demo playback.
– Fixed domain names starting with a digit to be resolvable via DNS as part of „connect” command.
– Added a server-side setting sv_closecaption to control whether captions can be displayed during gameplay, defaults to only displaying Co-op Strike Mission chat.
– Added main menu movies for Mutiny and Swamp.
-Added some areaportals to increase optimization at T to B Lower
-Adjusted fade distances on some props to increase performance
-Removed some unnecessary foliage props
-Increased height of cover at A Platform
-Removed lamp outside B Site obstructing angles
-Removed some foliage at CT to B to increase visibility
-Fixed boost spot in mid near A Connector
-Added a few boxes in corner at Dirt Road near CT Spawn
-Removed barrels and wood stack near CT Spawn for smoother movement
-Improved clipping in various locations
-Added clipping to the firestacks
-Removed inaccurate grenade clips at T to A Upper, A Site and the wall at the top of mid
-Ship cannons now fire out to sea as a celebration when the bomb explodes (thanks ZooL!)
-Fixed the ability to see enemies on the radar through crates with tarps
-Fixed grenades and weapons dropped falling inside crates with tarps
-Fixed seagulls not dying when shot (but please do not shoot the seagulls)
-Added more detail to the house near Upper T to A
-Increased render distances of various props around Dock
-Fixed bomb stuck spots in mid
-Sewed displacements near A Site
-Sealed multiple walls in Lobby
-Removed some unpleasant moss at Stairway to Heaven
-Changed the palm tree at elevator
-Fixed numerous pixelwalks (thanks ALJN!)
– Optimized platform shader files and sound configuration files to be packed inside compressed VPK files.
-Fixed various bird-related bugs
-Opened up corner at Dirt Road near CT Spawn
-Fixed bomb getting stuck on the small boat
-Improved FPS for low/medium shader
-Improved optimisation throughout the map
-Opened up T to B Upper ceiling to allow for grenade usage
-Fixed one way wallbang on B Site
-Fixed rendering issue at the top of B Site building
-Added fade distance to most small props
-Altered some deathmatch spawn positions
-Replaced rocks with flowers by the stairs at CT to A
-Removed foliage in various locations for improved visibility
-Fixed boost spot at elevator near A
-Fixed hidden bomb plant underneath stones on A Site
-Fixed floating church pillars
-Fixed misaligned stone tiles in T Spawn
-Fixed misaligned textures on church
-Improved clipping at various places
-Improved grenade clipping at various places
– Performance boost in some areas (2-5%)
– Alligator and frog sounds are lower, less disturbing
– Made brighter background near fence on A-long (CT side)
– Made one of the red plywood covers smaller on A-long (T side)
– Made the A-short room brighter and also made it easier for T to peek angles on entrance
– Closed gap in CT-spawn where players could boost and peek A-long
– Added wood cover under CW so players can’t peek straight down to A-short entrance (T side)
– Removed a pallet where a player could jump and get stuck
– Improved balance around bombsite
– Added clipping on crane
– Added clipping on streetlight
– Added plywood cover on bombsite
– Removed some of the railing around bombsite for easier movement
– Added electrical box, fence and plywood close to B-entrance for less hiding spots
– Added plywood in corner close to B-entrance for less hiding spots
– Added fence and plywood in water around sniper spot on B-long for easier readability (CT side)