[ STEAM INPUT / CONTROLLER ]
Note to controller users: Please be sure to re-apply default settings from the Controller Configuration menu in the Steam Overlay.
– Various default binding changes for controllers only. Quick Buy radial menus are triggered with the D-Pad and Bumper Buttons while the BuyZoneLayer is active.
– Simplified set of Radial Action Override Layers. By default, the right stick is used to control the radial. If XYAB are bound to a radial button, the left stick is used instead.
– Fixes for DeathMatch BuyZoneLayer.
– Console/Quick Buy Radial menus match the same layout of the conventional Buy menu.
– Danger Zone Controller Support: Fixed Spawn Menu Controls. Fixed Drone strafing.
– Known issue: Button binds in Action Override Layers are not displayed in in-line glyphs.
[ UI ]
Note to ”radial_quickinventory.txt” users: you can set ”cl_quickinventory_filename” to point to a different file name in the same directory.
– radial_quickinventory.txt: added ”ROTATION_OFFSET” field, which will rotate the entire radial by the given number of degrees.
– Quick Inventory and Quick Grenade Radial: Fix for missing items (Bump Mines, Shields, etc.) not displaying.
– Various Inline Button Glyph fixes (ongoing).
[ MISC ]
– Added server convar sv_max_allowed_developer that determines highest developer value for attached clients
– getpos and getpos_exact are now cheat protected