[ MISC ]
– Multiple changes to the competitive matchmaking algorithm, which will require Skill Groups to be recalibrated for accuracy. Your Skill Group will not be visible until you win your next match.
– Game instructor should now correctly reload saved state if it is disabled and re-enabled.
– Game instructor floating hints are disabled in competitive matches.
[ MAPS ]
-Changes to Cannons:
–Altered the angle that the North cannon faces
–Cannons can now be aimed upwards, and is now 2x faster
–Now have 3 firing speeds (change with mouse2)
–Reduced inaccuracy multiplier
–Killfeed now shows weapon icon
–Produce a beefy screen shake and more particle effects
–Base model now also rotates
–Added damage falloff to cannonballs after their initial collision
–Fixed being able to bumpmine away from cannon and keep control
–Fixed cannons continuing to turn when no longer in use
-Added bus to bus stop outside Industry
Competitive Skill Groups are undergoing some recalibration.
Typically when we ship changes to CS:GO’s matchmaking system, the adjustments are small enough that we don’t include them in our release notes. However, today’s update affects all CS:GO players so it requires some explanation.
When you launch CS:GO, you’ll notice that your Skill Group is not displayed–you’ll have to win one more match to reveal your Skill Group. Most of you will notice a change to your Skill Group, but some of you may find that you were already in the right place.
So jump into a match, or two, or however many it takes for your next win!
Also, for those of you still interested, it’s the last week to purchase Antwerp 2022 Stickers–they are available in the store until August 8th.
– Fixed a regression in the kill panel to show the killer’s weapon.
– Fixed a rare interruption in map veto process in Premier matchmaking when players disconnect.
– Updated low violence version of “R8 Revolver | Crazy 8” weapon finish.
-Wheeled out the ancient usable cannons
-Docks building roof is now easily accessible
-Began reconstructing house near Industry
-Drops can now spawn on docks building
-Drops can no longer spawn above rock tunnel near Observatory
-Added weapon spawns at Docks building, Hospital and Industry (thanks Orel)
-Removed place names when pinging
-Improved clipping at Tourist
-Minor other changes
– Reworked handrails to prevent headpeeks
– Removed train horn sound on bombsite
– Made middle statue area a bit brighter
Today we are excited to ship the Recoil Case, featuring 17 weapon finishes from community artists and including the Broken Fang Case Gloves as rare special items!
The Recoil Case is dropping in-game now!
[ THE RECOIL CASE ]
– Introducing the Recoil Case, featuring 17 community-designed weapon finishes.
[ MAPS ]
– Construction work has progressed.
– Added rock path near Observatory.
– Added rock tunnel near Observatory.
– Added some rocks in water near Helipad.
– Minor bug fixes.
[ CUSTOM GAME TYPE ]
– Added support to map-placed weapons in custom maps loaded with game_type 3.
– Added support for community dedicated servers to execute gamemode_custom_server.cfg when running custom maps with game_type 3.