Release Notes for 5/29/2019
– Ruby has been added to official competitive matchmaking.
– Zoo has been removed from official competitive matchmaking.
– Players will now be limited to a single cooldown level for abusively kicking teammates even if they vote kick multiple teammates in the same match.
– Radar Jammer price reduced to $1,250.
– Slightly reduced the size of Ballistic Shield window.
– During warmup players start parachuting from greater height.
– Buy menu availability hints will no longer show during warmup.
– Optimized map loading process by using ambient lighting data included in newly built maps.
– Removed a development command for adjusting sound parameters.
– Updated radar maps for Vertigo.
– Stability improvements in decal rendering.
– Fixed tram bug
– Minor overall changes