– Fixed team names truncation issue in scoreboard in some languages.
– Fixed snowballs from being purchasable from the console.
– Fixed snowballs and sensor grenades to not occupy the same grenade slot.
– Added game server log output for team assignments when game is commencing and after backup reload.
– Added game server log output for match pause and unpause state changes.
– Added support for Katowice 2019 in-game streams.
– Fixed cases where players could get stuck inside each other (or less frequently, world geometry) when jump crouching.
– Fixed an exploit resulting in players sometimes getting trapped under the world.
– Fixed security doors sometimes having $0 price tags.
– Fixed automated sentry gun lasers sometimes not disappearing.
– Minor adjustment to the angles of items that come out of crates.
– Movement fix for players getting stuck on each other in competitive modes near ledges.
– Holiday forecast calls for snow on the Menu UI.
[WINTER SEASON FUN]
– Chickens are now sporting their festive-wear to celebrate the season.
– Players can now pick up and throw snowballs in all game modes except Danger Zone, Wingman, and Competitive Matchmaking.
– The T’s have gift wrapped their special package for the holiday season.
– Freeze frame holiday borders are back to wish you a happy winter season.
– Take a winter vacation to Militia! Now available in Casual and Deathmatch game modes.
[10 YEAR COIN]
– The Ten Year Veteran Coin will be awarded to players who have been a member of the Counter-Strike community for over 10 years. To be eligible to receive the coin the player must have a Steam account in good standing owning a game from the Counter-Strike series. The player must have owned the game for ten years and played the game at least once. The coin will be awarded next time Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is launched.
[2019 SERVICE MEDAL]
– When you become a Global General (Rank 40), you’ll be given the opportunity to reset your Profile Rank. After January 1, 2019 you’ll be able to receive a new 2019 Service Medal, an inspectable display item that will be visible wherever your avatar is shown.
– Significant performance improvement for users on AMD and Intel GPUs.
– Adjusted tablet buymenu drone delivery weapon prices.
– Ammo boxes now dispense a quarter of their contents each time they are used, and can still be shared with squadmates.
– Reduced the duration required to arm explosives on the safe, and added alert to warn the arming player when they remain within the blast radius.
– Removed the parachute from blue tool crates. They will still appear loose in the world.
– Reduced spawn point selection timer duration.
– Added armor to blue tool crates that previously only contained a helmet.
– Slightly increased the number of Shotgun, SMG, and Pistol crates in the world.
– Fixed a case where players would see an extra “Starting match…” message.
– Fixed precache error when loading Blacksite map on clients with default settings.
– Fixed Danger Zone exploration money progress HUD indicator from jittering when switching tablets or spectator targets.
– Fixed viewmodel animation interpolation error observed on some high-latency clients.
– Adjusted first-person rappel animation to accommodate widescreen aspect ratios.
– Fixed a regression in weapons equipped by certain community training maps logic.
– Fixed an error model appearing when applying a name tag to inventory items.
– Fixed particle materials for rupturing money bags to match the money stack materials.
– Fixed sv_prime_accounts_only setting not having effect on certain community servers.
– Fixed searching tooltip showing incorrect prime status for lobby.