– Fixed crash that would sometimes occur when users would play Danger Zone multiple times in a row.
– The giant X on the ground at the bombsite for Week 1 Guardian Mission It’s Raining Sharks will no longer disappear.
– Removed cl_forcepreload and the client launch option preload; these options were copy/pasted from configs on the internet but would cause crashes, slow loading times, and stuttering.
– T side will no longer be able to buy-via-donate the Riot Shield.
– The maximum cooldown penalty for griefing has been increased from 1 day to 14 days.
– Fixed bug in accept popup localized string.
– Fixed a rare incorrect game settings error when trying to play some game modes.
– Fixed grenades ammo problem on servers with sv_infinite_ammo 1 setting.
– Fixed a wave file fatal error when force precache launch setting was used.
– Fixed a scrolling regression in workshop maps list.
– Fixed material seams on several Guerrilla Warfare agents.
– Fixed voice mismatch for Gendarmerie agents.
– Fixed the name and voice of Elite Crew distinguished tier agent “Jungle Rebel | Elite Crew”.
– Added several missing knife finish textures.
– Updated lights.rad file with the latest lighting information for map creators.
– Updated radar image to match the latest map changes.
– Replaced env_sprites with clientside version
– Removed point_spotlights
– Replaced some of the physical props with non-networked versions
– Updated radar image
– Introducing Operation Riptide, featuring new maps, new missions, and new ways to play your favorite game modes! Activate an Operation Riptide Pass and complete your missions to earn rewards including all new agents, weapon collections, stickers, and patches.
Private Matchmaking Queues
— Generate a Queue Code and share it with your friends to create a private Premier match on Valve servers
— Or, select one of your Steam Groups and play a match exclusively with other members of that group
— Added the option to select a preference for match duration in competitive Matchmaking: Short (MR 16), Long (MR 30), or No Preference.
— Added the option to select Classic Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch (first team to 100 kills wins), and Free-for-all Deathmatch (all players are enemies).
— Reduced max rounds to 10 and eliminated half-time team swap.
— Reduced round time
— Adjusted weapon progression
— Adjusted weapon progression
— Players now receive a health-shot after three kills
– Grenades can now be dropped just like weapons.
– Vision after death reduced from 3.0s to 2.0s (vision by headshot reduced from 1.0s to 0.5s).
— Reduced body damage
— Increased body damage
– Dual Elites
— Reduced price to $300
– Riot Shield
— Added the Riot Shield heavy weapon to the buy menu, currently purchasable by CTs in Casual Hostage map groups.
– County has been added to official matchmaking in Danger Zone game mode.
– Basalt and Insertion II have been added to official matchmaking in Competitive, Casual, and Deathmatch game modes.
– Ravine and Extraction have been added to official matchmaking in Wingman game mode.
– The following maps are no longer available in official matchmaking: Grind, Mocha, Pitstop, Calavera, Frostbite.
– Slight visibility tweak from T spawn through mid
– Improved visibility into B back site from upper tunnels
– Made gate at top of banana solid
– Revised 1v1 layout
– Minor bug fixes
– Increased size of plantable area in both bombsites
– Fixed bullet penetration on plywood surfaces
– Further optimizations
– Added 1v1 arenas
[ STORE ]
– Added the 2021 Community Sticker Capsule featuring a variety of stickers from Community Workshop artists.
– Added the “Tacticians” Music Kit Box, available in regular and StatTrak™ variants, featuring 6 new music kits:
— Austin Wintory, Mocha Petal
— Chipzel, ~Yellow Magic~
— Freaky DNA, Vici
— Jesse Harlin, Astro Bellum
— Laura Shigihara: Work Hard, Play Hard
— Sarah Schachner, KOLIBRI
– Added a designation of bombsite A and B to game events generated when player begins to plant the bomb and finishes planting the bomb.