– Visually upgraded all first-person arm, hands and glove models.
– Fixed a bug where client could sometimes get stuck in Killer Replay with a black screen.
– Fixed a bug where victim weapons could sometimes be invisible in Killer Replay.
– Player’s own footstep sounds are now correctly mixed as third-person footsteps during Killer Replay.
– Voice communications are now not faded out before and after Killer Replay.
– Reduced volume falloff distance for USP-S.
– Removed high frequencies from Killer Replay tape sound.
– Adjusted falloff curve of ricochet and impact sounds.
– Minor mix tweaks.
– Added official game servers in India.
– Upgraded to newer version of libSDL.
– Improved game performance during the end of match scoreboard.
– Sound options now distinguish between headphones vs two-speakers options.
– Added support for in-game broadcast of Regional Minor Championships.