25 Oct 2016 -
– Happy Halloween!
– Fixed a regression where players did not fade to black after death with mp_forcecamera 1.
– Added ability to accept friend requests from CS:GO main menu and to send friend requests from match scoreboard.
– Fixed a case where player would sometimes not be placed in competitive matchmaking queue correctly on the very first search after starting up CS:GO which required stopping search and searching again. (Thanks “Trip” for helping with diagnosing the issue)
– Fixed some instances where incorrect or missing reverb was being applied to sounds.
– Latency to official datacenters is now always measured using Steam Datagram Relay.
– A temporary griefing conviction assigned by Overwatch will now be elevated to a permanent conviction if the suspect had a previous temporary griefing conviction.
– Minor bugfixes
-Added a second set of steps up on A site
-Made wallbangs through windows near A site balcony, A site hut/quad and T apartments towards bridge more consistent
-Pipes in underpass can now be shot through
-Pushed back stairs to graveyard to create more room for defending player
-Made shader for fountain water cheaper to render on low settings
-Prevent name-peeking through gap between pillar and wall in hut/quad
-Fixed various graphical and movement bugs
-Moved back grenade-clip in open door on A site