Release Notes for 5/1/2019
– Fixed an issue that could cause the blinking light on C4 carried by players to be visible through geometry.
– Fixed a regression in molotov detonation timing.
– Fixed a movement regression when crouching through openings at ground level.
– Fixed a weapon accuracy regression when crouch moving.
– Fixed a small regression in acceleration computation.
– Fixed disconnected players sometimes not showing up on end of match Danger Zone scoreboard.
– Fixed a crash that showed a “CUtlLinkedList overflow” dialog box.
– Fixed floating white boxes that would appear for some players.
– Fixed shading on stone blocks around A site
– Updated clipping on wire railings around the map
– Fixed C4 stuck spot near T spawn