Release Notes for 6/10/2020
– Added the ‘Boost Player Contrast’ advanced video setting, which improves the legibility of players in low contrast situations.
– Adjusted some agent textures for improved visibility.
– Adjusted dropped C4 collision geometry.
– Fixed Danger Zone drone pilot camera getting stuck when drone received burn damage.
– Added Desert Eagle shell eject event for last bullet fired.
– Minor texture streaming optimizations.
– Removed large ivy-models near bathrooms by A site
– Removed thin windows in bathrooms by A site
– Removed bicycle by picnic by A long
– Brightened up connector tunnel
– Brightened up T spawn
– Added nice stone trims
– Flipped B site doors
– Simplified background when looking from B tunnels towards truck in mid
– Changed fog start distance from 1000 to 512, changed max density from .2 to .4
– Raised windows by A site ramp to make characters stand out more
– Removed trash pile at top of mid
– Trimmed plant by T spawn, towards apartments
– Boosted light in market window
– Fixed silent dropdown bug from B site balcony
– Changed angle of ladder in ladder-room
– Trimmed ivy by CT spawn towards A site arch
– Fixed CSM shadow from tower in mid
– Added new train bumper model with flat top
– Replaced ladder to sniper’s nest with a box
– Cleaned up several important angles. (Thanks LangeThorup!)
– Added 1v1 Arenas
– Replaced cargo containers with new model for improved performance
– Visibility improvements in T entrance to A Main (Thanks Slender_CS!)
– Fixed unwanted/unintuitive wallbang in Mid Shed
– Subtle color tweaks
– Various clipping fixes