[ OPERATION BROKEN FANG ]
– Operation Broken Fang has come to an end. Players who have unredeemed operation stars will have until May 15th to claim their operation rewards.
– Introducing CS:GO 360 Stats – A subscription service for players that want to continue collecting official Competitive and Wingman stats.
– Premier Competitive remains available for all players featuring pick/ban process across the entire Active Duty Group map pool.
– Retakes remains available and has been moved into Wargames.
[ SNAKEBITE CASE ]
– Introducing the Snakebite Case, featuring 17 community-designed weapon finishes, and the Broken Fang Case set of gloves as rare special items.
[ MISC ]
– Chicken models have received a visual upgrade.
– Fixed community maps whose textures would appear black as a result of previous security fixes.
– The \ key can again be bound to commands. If you were using this key before, you will need to bind it again.
– Additional security and stability improvements.
– Added an option for large community maps to fade the Boost Player Contrast feature beyond the far-Z fog plane by setting fadeplayervisibilityfarz to ‘true’ in info_map_parameters.
[ MAPS ]
– Ancient has been added into the current competition map pool Active Duty Group and Train has been removed from Active Duty Group.
– Grind and Mocha have been added to official matchmaking in Scrimmage, Casual, and Deathmatch game modes, replacing Apollo, Engage, and Anubis.
– Calavera and Pitstop have been added to official matchmaking in Wingman game mode, replacing Elysion and Guard.
— New route from CT spawn to A site
— Widened T entrance to left side of mid
— Opened up skylight in T tunnel to A site
— Extended plantable bomb zone in B site
— Opened up ledge in A site
— Various minor bugfixes
— Fixed a clipping issue on window in T lobby
— Centered a lamp that was bugging me
— Overhauled interior lighting
— Fixed delivery drones being stuck in the bottom right corner of the map
— Added drone clips to improve delivery drone navigation
— Fixed rare cases of loot spawning in inaccessible areas/inside terrain
— Made a window frame in Alpha non solid (thanks Musti)
— Clipped wood railings in the frozen lake area
— Improved the look of the ice texture when Shader Detail is set to Medium or lower
— Fixed a missing face on a wooden beam in Town
— Added a sound effect in server room