The following changes are now available for testing in the “220.127.116.11-rc1” Beta Depot.
– Grenades will no longer go through closed doors in certain rare circumstances.
– Players can no longer pick up weapons through walls or without direct line-of-sight.
– Fixed an issue causing certain areas to not render correctly when spectating a player with zoom-in activated.
– Added “consecutive_round_losses” value for each team to Game State Integration output.
-Switched Wingman version to bombsite B
-Made white metal structures on B site slightly larger, to prevent excessive angles/boost positions
-Added some floor material variation for footstep differentiation (CT corridor to back of A, elevator room near A site, T entrance to mid)
-Lowered C4 explosion radius (from 500 to 400)
-Added grenade clip to roof props in forklift room/lower level that allowed molotovs to burn through to upper level
-Extended catwalk by top of T stairs to B
-Added more railings near A ramp
-Fixed various clipping issues and C4 stuck spots (Thanks bonna97!)
-Blocked weapons from falling into gap at bottom of A ramp (Thanks 3kliksphilip!)
-Boosted ambient light in elevator room near A site
-Removed a unintended boost on HVAC fan in B site
– Replaced pinky box
– Removed sprites from lightsticks in gate house and underpass
– Included material for spikes model near CT spawn
– Added another crate on top of the crates near ivy
– Removed flower pot near B bombsite for better visibility on retakes
– Removed flower pot under the window on A long stairs
– Removed gap between crates on B bombsite
– Removed gap between crate and gazebo on A bombsite
– Added a scoreboard element to indicate loss bonus for each team in Competitive and Wingman game modes.
– Zeus-x27 will no longer be able to kill people through walls.
– Fixed an issue causing black screen for users with integrated Intel GPU running with -d3d9ex launch option.
– Improved matchmaking times for Danger Zone.
– The recent teammates tab will now list your Danger Zone squad teammate even before the ongoing Danger Zone match is finished, so if you had a good game you can invite them to your party to play again.
– Added missing “The” to “The Emperor”
– Vertigo has been added to Competitive matchmaking.
– Cobblestone has been removed from Competitive matchmaking.
– Overpass and Nuke have been moved into Defusal Group Delta.
– Cobblestone and Vertigo have been moved into Defusal Group Sigma.
-Changed CT entrance to mid, so that CTs have a safer rotation between sites
-Moved forward plywood stack and wooden crate near T side of mid to make T boosts slightly safer
-Smoothed out player collision on metal stairs in T spawn and B site
-Moved generator in T spawn up to second floor
-Made it slightly easier to throw grenades out of ceiling in T corridor to mid
-Minor tweaks and fixes
Adjusted round loss bonuses with the goal of reducing a negative feedback loop following streaks of losses.
– Round loss bonuses are now based on the count of a team’s round losses. The count increases by one after every loss, and decreases by one after every win (minimum 0).
— With 0 Losses: $1400
— With 1 Loss: $1900
— With 2 Losses: $2400
— With 3 Losses: $2900
— With 4+ Losses: $3400
– Previously, a win would reset the round loss bonus. Now, a win reduces the loss counter by one.
– Teams still begin the half with a loss count of 1.
– This is enabled by default and can be controlled using the mp_consecutive_loss_aversion server setting.
– The round loss bonus is still limited to mp_consecutive_loss_max multiplied by cash_team_winner_bonus_consecutive_rounds.
– Added flashbang assists for players who successfully flash an enemy which then gets killed by another player. Players who threw the flashbang will get an assist callout in the death notice. However if another player inflicted >40 damage to the victim for the assist, the flashbang assist player will not get the callout.
— Now that players have had an opportunity to learn to love the AUG, returning the weapon to its original price of $3300.
— The M4A1-S now holds 25 bullets in the magazine, and has 75 in reserve.
— Price reduction for some shotguns: Nova ($1050), Sawed-Off ($1100), Mag7 ($1300).
— Nova penetration increased to 1.
— Sawed-Off range increased to 1400.
— Single shell shotguns in the middle of their reload sequence will no longer automatically continue to reload after a player holsters and deploys them.
– Fixed a bug that prevented C4 or enemies seen through open doors from showing up on the radar.
– Fixed a rare bug where a C4 bomb reset trigger could reset the bomb to a position that was not on the ground.
– Introducing the Prisma Case, featuring 17 community-designed weapon finishes, and the Horizon Knives in Chroma finishes as rare special items.
[ MISC ]
– New Loadout Shuffle feature is available in the inventory. Choose to shuffle any number of your weapons or music kits and a random one will be equipped each map.
– Several fixes for the ‘Clean Names’ communication setting.
– Renamed workshop workbench setting to ‘Side View’.
– Removed visual artifacts on a few image assets.
[ MAPS ]
– reduced number of routes around bombsite B
– moved bombsite B inside the palace
– added a door from center stairs to courtyard platform
– made it possible to jump up to B bridge from scaffold
– new radar map style
– Thank you to all the diligent players that continued testing Bombsite B
– Blocked runboost from T spawn to Bombsite B (will still be possible in B site configuration)
– Obstructed boost from top of floodlight in back of A
– Changed layout of back of A site, made entrance onto site a regular doorway, added half-wall in front of scaffolding
– Added usable door in mid towards bombsite B
– Simplified collision model of support jack
– Fixed unintended boost on scaffolding on A ramp
– Made boostable concrete mold by A site slightly larger
– Improved clipping inside elevator shaft
– Updated radar for Abbey and Biome
[ LOCALIZACIÓN ]
– Se han corregido varios idiomas para que no usen la fuente de reserva en lugar de Lucida Console, que mejora la legibilidad de netgraph, la consola y otros elementos vgui.
– Se han añadido tokens de localización para las cadenas «Damage Taken» y «Damage Given» que aparecen al final de la partida de Danger Zone.
– Se han corregido algunas cadenas que se truncaban en la barra de progreso del HUD.
– Se ha ajustado el formato de «Al mejor de 3» para que las traducciones más largas no se superpongan a los iconos de las estrellas.
– La localización «Al mejor de 3» ahora puede usar el token %numtowin%.